Models Needed!

Hi People!
I need at least 5, and preferably 7 TALL, HANDSOME, and FIT male models for a shoot for our tie website. It will be staged like a groom and his groomsmen, so the guys need to be between 20 and 30, and preferably with most of their hair!

I will most likely shoot on a late Sunday afternoon.

The model will need a black suit with a jacket.

What will the model get out of this?? The satisfaction of knowing that they are so good-looking that they got to be a model in a picture on a commercial website! Also, a fantastic looking Yellow striped tie!

If you are interested...Let's be serious...if you would like your husband or a friend of your husband...or BOTH... to be considered, please email me, and send me a picture. Then I will let people know!
(Donnie- I am counting on Brett as #1!!!)

Thanks Wives of Hot Husbands!!!

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

So, let me get this straight...Dave's not number one?

Emily Ferrell said...

Did you still want my brother to be one of the models? He will do it if I ask him to. Let me know.

Colburns said...

Brinton wishes that he could be as buff as Brett and be the number one slot. Goodluck , can't wait to see the shoot

Roger and Stephnie said...

Too bad we live in Utah. I think my hubby is pretty hot!

Flaherty Fam said...

Hahahaha!! You are too funny and you are making Brett's head grow exponentially:) He may act humble about it, but I know deep down inside he has always longed for the chance to be a male model:)

Jason and Kate said...

Let me know when your website is up and running because I would like to get matching father/son ties for Christmas. Jason would love it!

Brandis said...

So this has nothing to do with your post about hot men, but I just thought you'd like to know that your blog is the official favorite of my 2 year old for no reason other than the fact that you have the Feist song "One Two Three Four" on it. She heard it on Sesame Street this morning and she got upset with me when I turned off "Elmo" by exiting your blog. :)