Ties are Ready to buy!!! ...just not online!



Okay, for anyone who knows what I've been up to this year (2 trips to China...) a few of my family members, me included, are starting a matching tie business...The Matching Tie Guy... Matching ties in EVERY size! So, think, cool fabrics in ties ranging from Newborn size all the way to adult. All the ties are here, and catagorized (22 styles) but the website is not up yet. A few of you have said that you wanted to get the ties for your family for Christmas, so here's the deal. You can email me and we can plan a time for you to come see them, and buy them from the house...($14.99 each +tax) but the website is taking longer than expected (something always does right?) so we aren't going online until Just after the first of the year! But hey...no shipping costs right???
Email me or leave me a message here if you want to come look! We have at least one in every color you can think of, and several in "Christmas colors" (ie red/white/black, and silver/white and silver/black)
We have 40 more fabrics being made as we speak, but they will not get here until around the first week of December!

2 comments:

Roger and Stephnie said...

Dang it, I wish I could just call and come on over but it would probably take me a little while to get there! I guess I will just have to wait for the website. :(

Jason and Kate said...

I'm game for coming to your house and taking a look. Let me know when is good. katewinsor21@gmail.com