I'm obsessed...

...with my GARDEN! Seriously, it is absolutely amazing me. Yesterday I got home after dark, after being gone most of the day, and the first thing I did was search the house for a working flashlight, and then batteries, so I could go out and check it's progress. Just yesterday morning when I posted I only had 2 little shoots up...now I have 15 or 20 and it is seriously a miracle to watch these little tiny seeds sprout and change so quicky...(I know. I know. Clearly I need to get pregnant as soon as possible so that some of this weird fixation could be transfered to a baby where it wouldn't be So weird...) Anyways... I am so excited and awed that soon we are actually going to be able to pick and eat vegetables that I GREW! Maybe I am a horticulturist at heart...but let's be serious, I don't need another hobby.
(Pictures to come!)

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

I am just like that with my garden too. We had a pepper plant just pop up (somewhere a seed got in there from the one that died) but we have green peppers growing like crazy now and every morning, first thing I do is go check it. ha ha

ThePalmers said...

YAY!!!

AnnaMarie said...

That's so funny. You do need a baby. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, I can't wait to see pictures of your garden.
Does Jaxon help you?

Marie said...

So Awesome!!! I'm going to have to hire her. Does she come and water it too. I want a garden but I'm afraid it would be like all my other plants and I'll forget to water.