No really, I'm not kidding.


Today, in the first 10 minutes of my 5 hour photoshoot, (more to come on that later) I stepped in a hot, steaming, freshy, mushy, green COWPIE!!! No, that is not a joke. Nor is the fact that I stepped in said cowpie with FLIP-FLOPS ON!!!! Now, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that a 4 inch pile of cow poo will go right UP and OVER the sides of a 1/2 inch thick flip-slop.

gross. seriously, stickily, stinkily gross.

Luckily, Farmer Casey was kind enough to hose my foot/shoe off. But don't worry, I was a trooper too---I stayed in the corral for several more minutes to get my shot before leaving to have my foot/shoe sprayed.
Did I mention it was gross?

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's disgusting. Really, flip flops to a farm. :) Can't wait to hear about your photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

Yes- flips flops to a farm, in hindsite, may be one of my all time worst ideas...

The Gentry's said...

That is incredibly gross!! So do you still own those flip-flops? Hopefully those in the photo shoot really appreciate your dedication!!

Sarah said...

Eww.
What one does for art.
Way to stick it out, Ash.
You're a real pooper-trooper.
:)