New Jaxonisms

Jaxon has really been outdoing himself lately...vocabularily speaking. (Is "Vocabularily" a word?) Anyway, here are a few of my favorites-

J-"Mom, you're just lovely!"
M- "Thanks Jaxon. Do you know what lovely means?"
J- "Ummm...nope!"
M- " It means pretty. Do you think Mommy is pretty?"
J- "Oh? No...."

"Ahhh Flip!"
(Where he heard the expression "flip" is beyond me! Dave and I don't use it...though he has let "Crap!" fly a few times which we are trying to curb- but when he said "Flip!" we couldn't even tell him not to say it anymore, because we were silently shaking with laughter and hoping he wouldn't see us!)

M- "Jaxon, we need to put your shirt on! You can't go into the store without a shirt, that would be too silly!"
J -(Hands out wide) "Yeah Mom! I would be an ABOMINATION!!!"
(He got the expression from Lilo and Stitch...but I'm pretty impressed he re-used it in a fairly appropriate situation!)

M-"Jaxon, do you want a jelly sandwich?"
J- "Nahhh...I'm good."
("I'm good"?????- priceless!)

A few recent cuties:
helping mom make cupcakes...





Helping me grind wheat for bread...(I know, I'm a real suzy homemaker)


Trying to watch Television with his new Spider Man Sunglasses on...

6 comments:

Trish said...

You grind wheat? I'm so impressed. And your kid sure has a great vocabulary.

AnnaMarie said...

Awe-some. Jaxon is so cool. I love his sunglasses. And does he ever wear a shirt? :)

Elise said...

What a hilarious kid! He's just getting cuter by the day, isn't he?

We would LOOOOOOOOVE to see you guys in July!! We're going to Idaho for the 4th weekend, but let me know when you'll be around and I'll make sure we get together. I loves me some Ashley!!

Ha ha... my word verification is "goryous"-- do you think that is in the same category as "vocabularily"? ;)

Brit said...

that little boy never ceases to amuse me. Thanks for sharing! I love it!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh!
I just can't get over how funny and entertaining Jaxon is.
Abomination?!?
Awesome.
Good times.
Thanks for keeping us updated on Jaxon's ever-expanding vocabulary.

The Craig Family said...

I love how you grind your own wheat. If you don't mind me asking where did you get your grinder? and how much? I am in the search for a one. I love the little helper.:)