Launch Fun at the Gym

Here are a few pictures from my "other job" I teach Aqua aerobics at the gym. I love it, and it is hard work. Every 3 months we "launch" all new music and choreography and it's a big deal. Lots of people team together to really make it a "show" for the first week. I have a great team of ladies that I work with, and the theme that we went with for this past launch was "Girls in the Hoodies" because of a lot of the music was rap/hip hop etc. Just thought I would post a couple fun pictures.

PS- We DID NOT, keep the hoodies on the whole time! Just for the first song, then when we took them off, we had fake tattoo sleeves on!


You can see by the darker colors on my shirt and bandana...there is exessive sweating going on!

7 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

You totally rock, Ash!
Seriously.
You are so active and involved in so many different and interesting activities.
When I grow up, I want to be like you.
I love that you're a Gym coach. It's so cool. And really great to get paid to exercise. Though even if you volunteered, that'd be awesome.
I'm so impressed.
And I'm proud you're my SIL.
I hope some of your energy rubs off on me this summer.

AnnaMarie said...

Way to go, Ashley! You amaze me. And I think you look ghetto-fabulous.

Trish said...

Is that one of the Les Mills programs? I didn't know if they had a water one. Did you get my msg about where we live? We live in San Antonio.

Jason and Kate said...

Way to go! Another launch...woohoo! Are all the pics at the same gym? It looks different. I've only been there twice but I remember the blue walls but not the tile walls.

Trish said...

I certified for one of their classes, Bodyflow. Well I'm not completely certified. I'm still team teaching. It is becoming a slower process than I thought it would be. Pregnancy makes it harder.

Elder Darian Lupton said...

Wow! how are you? i was shocked when i opened your blog! haha i found it threw the Alexanders! i havent seen you in forever! & ive never seen jaxon before! ha
whitney regnell (your old laurel from Eastridge!)