Friends with Benefits...

HAHA! I am cracking myself up with that title, because it fits this post perfectly and doesn't have anything to do with making out!
As I have been shooting my father's day mini-sessions, I got to have some "Mommy and Me" pictures taken of Jaxon and I as well! I traded with a friend of mine who is also a photographer, thus- "Friends with Benefits" (que- Ashley chuckle!)
I love these up close and personal pictures of Jaxon and I, and I am going to have some of them framed for Dave's new office! (Once again, so excited for an office and not a CUBICLE!!!)

8 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, those are precious, Ashley. I'm glad you have friends with benefits! :)

Sarah said...

Aww. Those are absolutely sweet pictures.
I love the one at the end. Though all of them are fabulous.
How nice to have a friend with benefits.
:)

ThePalmers said...

Wow- I really am related to some good-looking people!! How cute!

The Gentry's said...

Those are great pics!! So fun that Dave has an Office now, cubicle walls are so much harder to hang things on!

Marie said...

Glad you find yourself so humorous! Love the pics!

Jen and Bryan said...

those turned out cute. thanks for letting me your friend... with benefits.

michelle said...

Cuuuuuute.

Colburns said...

Your hair is so long and pretty and shiny! I am so jelaous( I can't spell that word but you get the hint) Those pictures turned out wonderful and Brinton loved his he got last year!