Introducing....



My Sister Just launched her new business, "Gardens On The Grow",
which I think is G-E-N-I-U-S, so I am plugging it here! She has spent months studying Arizona climate and weather, vegetable growth seasons, proper soil componants, and several other things that I don't really understand, and the result is this new business where she will-
1. Come to YOUR house,
2. BUILD you a foot-by-foot garden,
3. MIX the soil correctly (this ain't your average dirt!),
4. And plant the herbs and vegetables of YOUR CHOOSING!
All you have to do is follow the specific watering instructions that she leaves you, and you will have a flourishing garden in no time!
I am going to have her build me two gardens, one for herbs, and one for vegetables. The great thing about her company is, once you have your foot-by-foot garden, you can re-use it every planting season! She can either give you new seeds with specific planting/watering instructions, or come back and plant you a WHOLE NEW SET of delicious earthy goodness! You decide!
Check out her site at http://www.gardensonthegrow.net/ and I promise you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so brilliant.
Any chance she can study CT, then come out and do a garden for us?
Well, once we have a house, etc.