Pretty Cool!!

I'm about to head out the door to fly to Vegas to meet Dave and Jaxon. While I enjoyed being super busy and getting tons of things done, I am now very excited to see my guys again. I also realized I am way further behind than I thought, and didn't get even half of the things done that I had planned. Ah well, such is life.

Before I leave, here is a picture of what I was doing yesterday afternoon-



That is a picture of my "Press Credentials" from Chase Field. I got to shoot a highschool game from the 3rd base dugout!! It was so cool to be down there, and even got to go under the stadium where the teams meet, see the private bathroom (yes, both cool and gross!) etc.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is super cool!!!
You got a press pass!
Wow.
You're so awesome. I'm so proud of you.