Did I mention...

That I've been busy? I'm not complaining, it's been a real blessing, but I haven't had much time for fun mom stuff lately. Yesterday I pulled out some new fabric I wanted to try out for a backdrop, and put Jaxon in front of it. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit, but it was more for trying out the backdrop than for getting pictures of Jaxon, but hey- I still have pictures to prove he was in them!
He is getting bigger and better everyday...why does that make me just a little bit sad?

Jaxon and his trusty sidekick-


When I ask Jaxon to smile, if he doesn't run away, I get this-

Or this-

But When Dad is in the room- it's this every time!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome.
Don't you love how little ones simply adore their daddies?
And I love the new backdrop.

onehm said...

I see you took my advice! That is the exact fabric I purchased for my mother's day mini's! :)

Kelly said...

Ash- I love the fabric backdrop! You are so talented at this little hobby that has turned into quite a job it looks like! I just got a Canon xsi with the 55-25- lens and I am excited to try out a few things myself. Unfortunately, I have no clue what I'm doing and haven't had time to read the manual on how to work the camera. HOpefully, I can get it going soon! Your little Jaxon is absolutely darling Ashley. Really he is worth taking pictures of! :)

The Ferrells said...

That's my grandson!!!!!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, I love that backdrop! And Jaxon looks pretty good too.

The Hoopers said...

Totally understand the dad thing. I LOVE that they love their dada, but sheesh! Could I get a little love???