For the Record...


There is something going well in my life right now... in my family's NCAA tourney pick-ems, I picked:
14 of the sweet 16 correctly!
6 of the elite 8!!!
all 4 of the final 4!!!!!!
I picked Villanova and Connecticut to win their games and match up for "the big dance" (lame name, I agree!) And I picked Connecticut to take it all. We'll see how these last games go...
In his humble opinion, Dave said it is one of the best brackets he has ever seen picked!
Wouldn't you know, this is the year my dad decided not to put any money up for the winner! Oh well, at least I'll get bragging rights!!!

4 comments:

Roger and Stephnie said...

I picked UCONN to take it too. My bracket isn't quite as good as yours, I only picked 3 of the final four. I'm still doing better than my husband though!

Brit said...

wow you go girl!

Brit said...

p.s my girls started dancing when they heard the music to your blog!

Sarah said...

That is super amazing.
My bracket petered out before the final four.
You rock!