Jaxon and A Homeless guy...errr...Santa!

I’m gonna be honest, the Santa at SS Mall this year looks more like a skinny, mangy, homeless guy, than Santa…but in his defense, he was really nice to Jaxon. They talked all about the tool set Jaxon wanted, and Jaxon was happy as a clam!
There's a sign up at the desk where you pay for pictures that says you aren't allowed to take your own pictures...uh...WHAT? I was about to make a stink when I asked about it, but the girl said, "Yeah, that's what the 'new management' says, but they're not here, and we couldn't care less!...You don't even have to buy any pictures!" So I didn't. They let Jaxon have 3 or 4 minutes with Santa and nobody hurried us along, it was great!
Jaxon meets Santa...




Jaxon and Santa discussing his tool set...

You have to agree with me, this guy is a little (read: LOT) dodgy looking...

Jaxon feeling to see if Santa's beard is real- it is...

Santa feeling to see if Jaxon's beard is real...not appreciated!

5 comments:

The Ferrells said...

Sorry, but I thought Santa was pretty genuine looking. I've only 3 here and they were really fake. Why is he poking Jaxon? Payback for beard pull? Love those pictures--

ThePalmers said...

That is a Hoot! I wish we could have been there!

Brandis said...

Hmmm...He looks pretty authentic as far as the beard goes but sheesh, Santa's wasting away to nothing! I was there last night and couldn't believe how long the line was for Santa. That's cool that they let you take your own pictures. I'm sure they turned out better than ones you would have had to pay $$$ for anyway! :)

Cori said...

We saw a different santa when we went. Your son did so well, mine freaked out and ran towards the escalators, and my husband had to sit with him! Cute pictures!

Flaherty Fam said...

I'm thinking I will just skip the whole Santa thing this year, especially since he looks like a scrawny, homeless guy. Your pics turned out cute, though.