What the BUSY!

My goodness, I know I haven't updated lately, and this one isn't going to be too interesting... It's "Busy season" photographically speaking, and I'm not complaining because I love it, it just really monopolizes my time to shoot and edit. (I also enjoy saying I have a "busy season" just like Dave...it sounds so official!) I'm also training to be a silver flippers instructor (read the post about silver flippers from about June about the class) because it is highly attended and easy to teach...I just have to get over the fact that the ladies that old don't smile much... Lastly I am planning a VERY SPECIAL bridal shower and also doing engagement pictures and wedding pictures...anyone have a guess as to who they are for?????????

5 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

I have no clue who the bridal shower and engagement photos are for but I would love to know.

Mom/dad said...

I know and I am so excited! Mom

Emily Ferrell said...

Nedra got engaged! I am so happy. I think I am almost as excited as I was when I got engaged. When is the big day? Did he do it when they were visiting his family?

Cicily said...

Nedra, hooray!! That is so exciting. When is she getting married? Seriously, I'm so excited for her.

Terolleeq said...

Nedra got engaged? Yahoo that's wonderful news!!! Terol