Talking Rudely and Toot Water!

I have lots of cute pictures from Day on the farm to sort through and upload, but I wanted to include this before I forgot. This is a conversation between me and Jaxon in the car yesterday.

Me:(In a slightly loud, slightly "rude" voice) Jaxon! Stop yelling "NO!" at Mommy or you are going to go to time out when we get home!
Jaxon: Mommy, you're being berry rude!
Me: What? How am I being rude?
Jaxon: You are talking Rudely to me!
(seriously the kid's two and a half, and he said "rudely"???)
Me: How am I talking rudely to you?
Jaxon: You are talking TOO LOUD and not berry nicely!
Me: Jaxon, when Mommy is frustrated, and you are not being a good listener, I have to talk loudly. It's not rude when Mommy has to talk like that to you, I had to talk like that because YOU were being rude to ME!
Jaxon: Nooooo...YOU were being rude to ME! Now, I'm MAD and ANGRY!
Me: Why are you Mad and Angry?
Jaxon: ummm...ummmm...uhhhhh...I don't be-member, why I'm mad and angry mommy?
Me: I don't know....

Saying, "I'm Mad and Angry" in a deep voice is one of his favorite things to do these days....I never tell him "NO YOU'RE NOT" I always just as "why?" Then he usually laughs hysterically and says he's just kidding.

Here is the other funny conversation we had this week while Jaxon was in the tub-
Jaxon: (Looking down at the bubbles he was "creating" and laughing hysterically)
HAHAHAHA- I TOOTED!!!!
Then a few minutes later as he was drinking the tub water he said,
"HEY MOMMY---I'M DRINKING TOOT WATER!!!! Then he proceeded to laugh hysterically for a very long time, and I just couldn't hold it in! I was laughing so hard I was crying! He kept singing, "TOOT WATER! TOOT WATER! YUMMY YUMMY TOOT WATER!!!"

4 comments:

Momma Malia said...

holy cow i'm laughing. i think boys must have a natural nack for "toot" humor. clint never fails to add bathroom lyrics to the brush your teeth song, which i do not think is what i want my little girl to be singing! ahhhh!

ThePalmers said...

Today in the car, out of no where he said, "Kalle, if you tell me no one more time, you are going to time out!" I thought it was pretty funny considering she had not said no to him once. But after he said this, she proceeded to tell him "No no no no no." Then he said, "Kalle, I am going to put you in time out." Then Kalle looked at me, rolled her eyes, and said, "Mom, just ignore him." I guess this just shows the things we say to our kids! Very cute!

AnnaMarie said...

Jaxon is gross! :) Just kidding...what a crazy boy.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious. Toot water!
Thanks for sharing your fun exchanges with Jaxon.
I love that you ask him "why" when he is "Mad and Angry".
Very clever of you.
I'm gonna take a page from your book.
Thanks.