WAY TO GO ANSLEA!!

Yesterday I took my "apprentice" out to shoot and look at some lighting at a new fav. location of mine- the railroad tracks!
Let me explain "apprentice"- one of my old young women wanted to do photography for her Young Women in Excellence project and asked if she could work with me! Of course I said YES!We have shot a couple times together, and she does a GREAT JOB! Yesterday we talked a lot about lighting, and the background and WAH-LAH! Look at these great pics she took of Jaxon and I! I did some creative cropping, and then some editing with the new actions I have, but it's fun to be at a "shoot" and not be the one behind the camera!

Oh, and when did I get so short? Seriously, I haven't always been like this have I?



12 comments:

CJB said...

love those! how was it to be on the other end of the camera?

Sarah said...

Oh! I love the pics. You and Jaxon are so beautiful.
And I love your location for the photo shoot. Spectacular.
You guys did great.
Love you.

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, that's nice. You need to have more pics of you and Jaxon. She did a really good job on those.

Lauryn said...

these are some VERY cute pics!

Mom/dad said...

Wow, this makes me miss you two even more. I love the one that looks liked you're propped in a cliff and he's giving you a love. How about an 8 x 10 for Christmas?
give my buddy a big hug from Grandma--Love ya!!

Brandis said...

Those are really nice!! How do you come up with these great locations?? I love how Jaxon is a seasoned pro at the whole posing for the camera routine. :)

molly said...

She did a great job! And you guys both look great!

Nedra Tietjen said...

Oh My gosh those are the best pictures! Could I get a copy of any of those???

Flaherty Fam said...

Love the pics. Anslea did a great job and I love the railroad background.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
OK - such great pictures!!! I love the setting in your portfolio with the trees and grass. Where is that? My email address is lorimecham@cox.net - or call me. I am so excited for our family pictures to be taken! Thanks again!

The Gentry's said...

Fabulous location and pics of course. Where are those tracks they are perfect?

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, those did turn out amazing. Anslea, you really have turned professional!! I can't wait to hear more about her project at Evening of Excellence. You have been a great teacher.