Temple pics...

I have decided to sell some of my temple pics, and I really wanted to name this blog entry
"I Love to Sell the Temple" as a little play on words...but it just seemed to blasphemous!" I have included one more angle that I have worked on and I will also include them on my everydaylovephotography website so you can see everything available. Here's the thing, I am not going to sell "unlimited printing rights" as in, here's the picture on disk, do whatever you want with it...that's why I watermarked them. So if you are interested in a picture of the temple, I will order it for you.

Here are the prices-
8x10- $10.00
11x14- $20.00
16x20-$30.00

I can also get bigger prints, so if you are interested, just ask. The company that I will be printing through is excellent and highly regarded by photographers as doing flawless work. (We are not talking Walmart or Walgreens here)
Obviously, these prices are for the picture only, and does not include matting or framing.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you're selling your beautiful temple pics.
So seriously, we'd love to buy a San Diego Temple pic if ever you take some shots of that one.
Oh, and if you end up visiting, we'd love one of the Boston Temple, too. Really, I'm talking the 16x20 or larger.
:)
Love you.

Nedra Tietjen said...

I love those Pictures!! I don't have time to read everything right now but love your new project! You are so darn talented!