HILARIOUS!!!

this is the conversation that transpired in the car this evening-
Me: Dave, did you know that when we are paying at the grocery store, Jaxon tells me he needs a credit card?
Dave: Jaxon, you DO NOT need a credit card!
Jaxon: Yes I DO need a kedick card!
Dave: Jaxon, did you know that I didn't get a credit card until I was 23, and that was only because your mommy had one?
Jaxon: When you got married?
Dave: Yes, when I got married.
Jaxon: I wanna get married...uh...no...I wanna get 'a little bit married' so I can get a kedick card too!

Which begs the question, what is a 'little bit' married????

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Its kind of like "friends with benefits" only he just wants a credit card. That is too funny!

Brandis said...

Too funny! Ashtyn asked us if she could have a kitty and we told her that she can when she gets married. Now whenever she asks for something we just play the "when you get married" card. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, that's awesome! Jaxon makes me laugh.
And I love the running dialog... I can totally hear your voices as I'm reading along.
Thanks for sharing.

And as far as the credit cards go...you could just tell him that he's not able to get one until after his mission.
That way he really wants to go on a mission!
Not that he doesn't want to already, but ya know, every little bit of motivation counts.
;)