Bread update

Thanks for the positive re-inforcement about the bread people! You are all helping me feel like my dreams of being some what domestic are within reach. For those of you who have asked for the recipe, I will upload it as soon as I get it from my SIL. (I forgot my copy at her house) And for those of you wondering, both my mom (Who I trust completely with any cooking related knowledge) and my SIL swear that it HAS TO BE A BOSCH! Now, I'm not saying they aren't a little biased, but it's a lot of ingredients to waste. If anyone does try it with other than a Bosch, I would love to hear how it goes! I will add this last piece of house-wife-ish knowledge: I hear through the grapevine of Bosch fanatics that the new model is not as good as the old one, and will not make wonderous bread quite so wonderously. (It is also almost $200 cheaper, so maybe you get what you pay for!)

No comments: