Work-in-progress-at-home studio!

Today Jaxon was my first subject in my "work-in-progress-at-home studio" ...and it went pretty well, although I did have to bribe his good behavior with being able to hold Bumble Bear. I am still working on some lighting issues... but anyway, once I get them figured out, I am going to do 10 FREE 15-minute mini-sessions to get a lot of examples and practice. If anyone is interested, I will use the first ten takers! I have blue, pink, and black backdrops at the moment. You can see a slight bulge in the backdrop in some of these... I didn't have a tool I needed to keep the backdrop from drooping down...but have not fear, I HAVE IT NOW!

Happy to have Bumble...

NOT wanting to give him up for a few shots...

WHAT? WHO?

There's the smile I love!


6 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

I want in but I want to get a shot when my belly is a little bigger (one when you can tell there is a little one instead of just flab)! I'm not sure if you want to wait that long but I wanted to ask you to take pictures anyway. Let me know.

onehm said...

I would LOVE to come over and have a look (and it would thrill me to no end to have a few more pics of my kiddos!!)

;)

Emily Ferrell said...

Wow. You shaved Jaxon's head. He looks cute. Great job on the pictures. Yesterday while we were driving with my parents to the beach Peyton all of the sudden blurted out, "I want Jaxon". I have no idea why she said it but apparently she misses him and wants to play with him. I told her she would have to wait a while before she could see him.

Amy said...

Ashley- I will volunteer any of my 4 kids. Let me know. Jaxon's new hair cut is very cute on him. He looks like a "big boy".

The Hoopers said...

I'd LOVE for you to do my kiddos! Sign me up!!

jckhadlocks said...

I was looking to get colter in.. just let me know when you are free to do it!