Freebies all full!


Thanks for the speedy responses! As soon as I have my lighting a little more figured out...(max 2 weeks?) I will call-

~OneHM and her 4
~Amy and her 4
~Misty and her 4
~Kim and Colter
SO actually that will be 13 free mini sessions, but I know all these kids, AND THEY ARE CUTE!!! (always good for the photographer!)
After I get these done and posted I will then decide on a price for regular mini-sessions and see what we can get going!
SO, in the next few weeks, OneHM, Amy, Misty, and Kim, be thinking about Darling COLORFUL clothes, Cute hairstyles and bows, and any cute props you might want to use! Also decide what color background you are going to want, because I am only going to do one color a day! (The rolls are 9 feet long and difficult to change without Dave's help!)

1 comment:

The Hoopers said...

Hey Ashley,
Olivia just lost another tooth, so I'm thinking for my session I will just have you do Seth. Is that ok with you???