Tennis Olympics

I can hardly believe that the vacation that we look forward to for two years is almost over! This morning we went to "tennis olympics" and played some fun tennis games...I was on "the good team" which has its ups and downs...the ups- we won! The downs, I stink and they were none to happy to have me on their team! YIKES! My ankle is only mildly hurting, so thats good. Then we went to the kids group shows were each age group gets up front and sings a song or does a skit. Jaxon looked dazed and confused as he was held my a singing counselor during Small Worlds performance, but after I picked him up from his group he was happy to sing their song loud and boisterously! Since lunch I have been working on a small gift for my parents- a FVC t-shirt with all the kids hand or footprint, with their name and age printed over it. We did it 2 years ago, and it is still my mom's pride and joy...It doesn't take much to make a grandma happy does it? I am now listening for Jaxon while he naps, while Dave and some of my brothers are at the Staff Vs. FVC softball game. Should be a good time for all! Last night we played speed uno, but had to quit as certain family members (maybe me included) kept making up new rules to suit the occasion. We then moved onto speed scrabble by the light of glow sticks, as we lost power again! Back to the real HOT world tomorrow!

No comments: