No Dr. Pepper in the fridge?

We had quite the full day today, and Jaxon was cracking me up as usual. Here are a few of his recent antics...Yesterday at Quiznos, he accidently spilled a full cup of water right down the front of Dave's shorts. (Dave, by the way, was a real trooper and took the whole thing in stride!) Jaxon said to Dave,
"Dat water on your shorts...dats pretty funny!" And then started laughing hysterically!

This evening when we took the babysitter home (new babysitter who he LOVED LOVED LOVED) he invited her to come over after church tomorrow (he even included that she would have to come AFTER his nap) Then in his prayers I prompted him to say "Thank you for MaKenna"(babysitter) BUT he said, "Thank you for Makenna, please come over after church tomorrow after my nap!"

Also on the way home from dropping off the sitter he told me, "We don't have Dr. Pepper in the fridge. We need to stop at 'Donalds to get some more!" WHAT THE HECK??? Where did he get that? I was totally laughing!
We saw -Batman Dark Knight- tonight, I echo what everyone has already said...it was really good, and really dark.
Not much else going on here...Dave and I did an AWESOME project (actually still a work in progress) tonight. We are turning the loft into mostly an in-house studio for photography (I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED TO GET THIS BABY UP AND RUNNING!!!) So we:
1. Totally cleaned out the exercise room, AKA- JUNK ROOM
2. Went through all the stuff on 3 bookshelfs, trashed A LOT and moved the rest, along with the bookshelves, into the exercise room.
3. Started cleaning everything else out of the loft, and actually finding new places for it, and not just stuffing it somewhere else!

HURRAY FOR FINISHING PROJECTS!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you guys are totally cleaning house. Isn't it fun? And exhausting? :)
That photo room sounds really cool.
Oh, and it was so cute to hear that Jaxon loves his new babysitter. What a cutie. I love his comments. Keep 'em coming.
I'm so gonna have to check out the new batman movie. Sounds good. I might not even wait for it to come out on video.
Well, I hope you stocked up on Dr. Pepper. Miss you guys.

Emily Ferrell said...

I don't know where he would get the idea that he needed Dr. Pepper. I can't imagine who taught him that. I'm glad you are getting your own little studio. That should make it easier to take pictures during the hot summer. Do you guys want to come clean out my apartment? Unfortunately we don't have any place to put anything. I'm glad you found a great babysitter. I wish she lived here. We are having a hard time finding a good babysitter. Ours moved away.

Flaherty Fam said...

Jaxson says the cutest things. Is that MacKenna Giles you are talking about? If so, I bet MacKenna was awesome. She is such a cute girl.

CJB said...

That kid of yours is hilarious. I'm glad you are keeping track of all the funny things he says. Nice job on the clean-out. Don't you love that! I love getting rid of stuff and vowing to never buy anything again and then going shopping. Good intentions, right?

Nedra Tietjen said...

I am soooooo excited about your studio! Let me know when it is finished and I will come check it out. Jaxon is hilarious. I will have to call you to tell you what I thought I read at the end of this blog entry. :)