Just get used to it...

A couple more vacation pictures...just uploading them all is a major project. I was photographer for all 25 family members and have over 1200 pictures (most fams did a family photo shoot) so as I come across cute ones, I am going to upload them...it's my sad way of not letting go...
(I know that the one of Jax and Dave has already been posted, but I loved this vintage look...I am going to get it printed big for our house, I just haven't decided quite how, so I'm playing with my options)
(and as for the hat...I have to wear it to keep my melasma (dark sun spots on my face) from getting any worse...I know, Im getting old, I recognize it and face it bravely.)


5 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

ummm... I happen to like your hat... it's really cute!

Lauryn said...

cute pics! :)

Sarah said...

I love your beach photos. And your beach hat. I think it makes the photo w/ you & Jaxon.
Good job (photographing & posing).

Cicily said...

I think the hat is super cute. Also, I really love the airport picture, it is awesome, very vintage looking.

Marie said...

How the heck did you wind up in a picture if you were behind the camera the whole time. Love Jaxon's reality check about being home.