FVC morning update

It is 11:30 and we have 15 minutes before we pick Jaxon up from Small World and head to lunch. This morning we had to skip tennis lessons because of my ankle, so I wanted to take Massage 101- but Dave vetoed saying that he had a wrist injury from our spill yesterday...funny...I never heard anything about this wrist injury until now...?
We played a rousing game of pool before we got kicked out my the yoga class, so we did some laundry instead. I also went to the craft hut to continue working on the ceramic cookie tray I'm working on! Oh yeah baby, it's lookin' good (and Sarah- adult craft night DID rock!) so anyone who makes fun of me painting ceremics better not plan on getting a sweet tray of homemade goodies to enjoy and then RETURN the platter! :o)
Also on todays agenda, Adult night on the town (all of us adults are going out to a nice dinner while the kids play here at home) then to "Pub Trivia Night" where you know the Ferrell's will dominate simply because is SO DANG IMPORTANT to us to WIN EVERYTHING!
My ankle is still swollen and starting to turn a brilliant color of green, but I am going to make it through!
More to come...

3 comments:

Marie said...

I really hope you take pic of the green ankle. I LOVE bruises! Yes - I know I'm weird.

Brandis said...

Speaking of green, I am green with vacation envy.

Nedra Tietjen said...

I want to hear about getting kicked out of Yoga class. Did it have anything to do with messing up old ladies hair do's? :)