Passing along a good thing...


I just saw this on my dear friend Christi's blog, and had to pass along a good thing when I saw it! Delta has Round trip tickets to SLC this weekend for $138....yes that's right, round trip for $138...so if you need to jant to Utah...wedding, long lost relatives, mental health break from children etc...NOW'S THE TIME!!! (And here's the link) http://www.delta.com/booking/travel/reservations/specres/index.jsp?fare=PHX,SLC,79,2008Jun14,2008Jun17&Log=1&MkCpgn=EM080614Milesnon


(for the record, you'd probably spend that much in gas just running your regular route and errands here in town, so GO FOR IT!!!)

4 comments:

Brandis said...

Dang it! Why didn't I wait and go this weekend instead of 2 weeks ago when it cost me $325!?! :)

Nedra Tietjen said...

I don't know if you read bck-blog comments so I wanted to comment here about Jaxonisms. SO FUNNY! It took me a while to figure our dough-ordinance. The ordinance thing threw me... so i was trying to figure out how that tied in to the Temple.

Sarah said...

Ok Ash, now is that price for flying from AZ to UT? I'm seriously doubting it'll be so cheap from out east.
But if it is, maybe we can all meet in SLC.
Oh wait, we're too poor. Even for that ridiculously low price. 'Cause of course we'd have to multiply that by at least 3, preferably 4.
(sigh)
But it was a nice thought.
I hope we can see each other again someday.

AnnaMarie said...

Hey, Ashley! Katie and I will be in Utah starting on June 17! Come see us!