MY AWESOME NEW LAYOUT!!!

Okay, many people have been asking about my sweet new blog layout, and I cannot even begin to say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! My good friend and web-designer extraordinaire Lauryn VanRooy did it for me!!! She also designed the awesome layout of my photo website, http://www.everydaylovephotography.com/, and then coordinated the whole thing to my photo blog http://www.everydaylovephotography.blogspot.com/ (yes that is shameless advertising, but also you can click on the link easily to see Lauryn's great work!) She also designed the cutest dang business card for me that you have ever seen, and got me a smokin' deal! They have a pink back, they are thick and shiny, and they have rounded corners---they really stand out in a crowd!!! She also designed the website of our good friend Marie. Lauryn is in the web design and general digital design business, and she is STELLAR at what she does!! Her creativity is astounding, (I NEVER NEVER NEVER say what I would like, because it would seriously stifle her creativity, I let her roll, and I am NEVER disappointed!) her work is fast and professional, and she keeps all her web designed sites running as smooth as can be! If you have ANY (I MEAN ANY) design needs, go to her website at http://www.very-inviting.net/ I can promise that she will deliver some seriously awesome goods, and you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Can you tell that I think LAURYN ROCKS!!?!?!?!

(this is Lauryn at her recent birthday party, looking fantastic with her new blond locks!)

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

haha thanks for the shout-out! :)

michelle said...

love the layout. mine definitely needs some help.

Kimberly said...

how do i get one of these fun layouts?