Just a reminder...

This Tues. will be my first time teaching Aqua! I will be team teaching with two other ladies, and it should be fun! Anyone who wants to come ( I would LOVE to have a lot of familiar names and faces in the pool!) just let me know and I will get you a pass. I would also love to have lots of people for my video (date to come shortly) and my first class without team teaching (probably in 3 weeks) so if Tues. doesn't work, don't give up on me!!!
THANKS A MILLION!!!
(PS- when I am videotaped it is from a camera mounted on the ceiling. No one in the pool will even be in the video except maybe the tippy top of your head if you jump up...so no getting out of it because you camera shy/bathing suit shy)
(PSS- I welcome the following : Water socks, fancy swim caps, and large loud flowers on said swim caps...BRING IT ON!!!)

4 comments:

Cicily said...

I would love to come to your personal class. Can I wear board shorts? I will not show my thighs in public these days.

Brandis said...

Don't give me too much credit, I don't like running either, I just like crossing the finish line and that day after the workout soreness. Although I've heard that I may not be able to walk normally for weeks afterwards. Anyways, I'm in for Tuesday but I don't know where I'm going. Email me & give me the details: bissyboo@hotmail.com

THE TAASE'S said...

I'm still laughing at your Crystal Light post...poor Dave! And heck yes I'd love to come to your class on Tuesday...what time though and can I wear my sweats in the pool:P

Lauryn said...

Hey Ashley,

You need to update the link to my blog to:

http://blog.laurynvanrooy.com/

or its not gonna show that I posted new entries! :)