Not that interesting...

I'm always so disappointed when I pull up someones blog for days in a row, and they haven't blogged anything new, so here is my attempt at non-lameness, even though the blog itself will not be terribly exciting. Lets see...Dave is out of town this weekend, and this is actually the first time in our 5 years of living in the house that I have ever stayed here alone. Dave has to go out of town a few times a year, but I normally pack up and head to mom and dads. Unfortunately, they are in Utah, so Jax and I are braving it! Also, when I go to get Jaxon up in the mornings or from his naps, we chat for a while, and he lays around in his crib. When I ask him if he's ready he has started saying, "No yet Mommy, no yet." So I tell him, "Call Mommy when you are ready." and leave the room. He usually calls me about a minute later when he can disattach himself from his Paci and bumble bear, but what's a mom to do for one or two minutes? THIS IS WHAT- I brought my tweezers into the Jaxon's bathroom, and get a solid minute of working on my eyebrows, twice a day! One might think that is excessive eyebrow work, but not when the eyebrows belong to sasquatch AKA- me! So, anyone who see me, feel free to comment on my excellently groomed eyebrows!


You too can go from this


to this,

In just two minutes a day~

(before I get any comments from the peanut gallery ie. Ryan and Tyler, and possibly Brandis and Kelly (love you guys!) No, I do not have quite the stash isssues of this man!!!)

2 comments:

Colburns said...

I thought you meant that you plucked Jaxons! I have thought about doing Brextons but I don't want to inflict the pain. When I finally started getting ready again that first pic is what I looked like!

Nedra Tietjen said...

All I have to say is; What if? :) do you get it?