Do as I say, not as I do...

While I do not condone tattoos, and sincerely and earnestly hope that none of my young women, their mothers, or their mothers friends see this blog, how awesome does my henna tattoo look?!?! At our last Friday night dinner group (full of some of the most ridiculously kind/with it/talented/funny women you will ever meet) we had a blast and culminated the evening with henna tattoos from Marlo! ( I guess it didn't exactly culminate the evening, because tattoos were somewhere around 11, and at 2am someone looked at their watch, and people nearly had nervous breakdowns on their way running to their cars to get home!) Some others got some really sweet "tats" on their hands and feet, but I had to keep mine somewhere discreet for YW purposes! Anyway, I just got these pictures, and I thought they were pretty cool, so here is me getting my "tramp stamp" (please mom, Emily, brothers, Nedra, or anyone else else who is extra good and holy...don't judge me...it's only temporary!!!!)





12 comments:

Terolleeq said...

Ashley, that is a way cute tattoo!
Dont you know when you put a picture in cyberspace it stays there forever? Now when your hubby gets called to be a general authority someone will tell that his wife once had a tattoo on her back side... ha maybe me and Paula should get one to shake up our hubbys??? I love your snense of adventure...Terol

THE TAASE'S said...

HILARIOUS! Ashley, you crack me up. I LOVE IT!

Cicily said...

Hussy :)

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

"Tramp stamp", LOL! Thats hilarious! The tattoo looks cool! I always wondered what kind of tat I'd get and where I'd get it if I ever decided to go "Mo" no more. ;) Maybe I'd get the "slutter-fly".

Sarah said...

Ooh, I so love the tat. Now where can I get ahold of some henna stuff? That applicator looked pretty easy to use. And the location is perfect... just for you and Dave (and now the rest of your blog readers). But we'll keep it on the QT. ;)
It's very alluring. I so need one. I wonder where a "slutter fly" tat would go. Or is it not a tattoo at all? I feel outta touch.

The Ferrells said...

Just wanted to let you know that I just printed out the pictures on our work's color printer and Dad will be here today. Maybe I show him, maybe I don't. Maybe you can make me an offer I can't refuse. (j/k)-just don't show my daughters and I won't show Dad the pictures.

Lauryn said...

i love henna! I used to do henna tattoos myself too :)

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun night and I love the "temporary" tat. I did that once back in college during Spring Break. I also love the last post about the couch man. That was absolutely hilarious...if only people could see us more often before we get all ready.

Marie said...

As a counselor to a very proper and always appropriate YW Pres - I must say I am extremely disappointed........Disappointed that you didn't show it off to me :)!

Brandis said...

I'm actually a little jealous.

molly said...

Lookin good girl. I am getting kinda attached to mine... lets do it again :)

Lindsay Jones said...

I can't believe I missed this!!! So fun!!!