Product of the YEAR!!

I don't usually care too much about cool, hip, new products, but this is one of which I have been singing the praises for a LONG TIME!!! It is from miabellina.com, and it is called "the sonata" It's great for sleeve coverage but doesn't add another layer of oppressive heat when its HOT HOT HOT outside! I wear mine all year long, because I just hate layers, especially undershirts that ride up, etc! They come in a plethera of sizes, and 4 colors- white, black, brown, and cream. So, next time you think you cannot wear

This.... This...

This...
This...

This... Or This...


Think This,and GO FOR IT!!! ( I should get paid for this)

9 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Sis- you are WAY too cute! This post is cracking me up!

LindsayJ said...

Sold! I am going to order some of these, should I just go to the website, or do you know someone, I should be ordering from?

Amy said...

Read your post on Jill's blog.
THANK YOU!
I just ordered 3!

Cicily said...

I will definitely look into those.

Sarah said...

Ok, I'm seriously jealous that you are in short sleeves while we are still having frigid weather. I layer up in 2-3 layers before headin' out the door. Dang it.
I did check out the Mia Bellina site though. They have some nice long-sleeved tops available still too. Someday I might need the Sonata. Alas, I'm still ordering turtlenecks, etc. We're probably due for one more snow storm before spring has fully sprung.

THE TAASE'S said...

A plethora of sizes?? What about mine? Hmmm...thanks for the tip Ash!

Tafi

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

That is a GREAT product! Especially for AZ sisters in Zion who have to deal with temps over 115 in the summer. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow so I won't be purchasing soon, but I will definitely keep it in mind for later! I looked at them on the website and the description says deep scoop neck. I'm assuming that since you wear yours all the time that its not so deep that its a constant battle to keep the G's from showing at all?

Flaherty Fam said...

Ooooh, I am so excited to try this out. I love when people post their "must haves". I don't mind layers, but summers here can be brutal, so less will definately be better.

Heats said...

Glad to see my good friend still has her sense of humor and charm! Cute post, it cracked me up. I will have to try that!