How do you spell Dangerous? A-M-B-E-R !!!

That previous blog entry about adorable candlestick holders is what happens when your little sister knows your blog password! Yesterday my mom let us go through her Easter decor boxes and take the things we liked. (There were about 10 boxes! She loves to decorate!) Anyway, when we were all done, most of the leftovers were going to get chucked. My mom just couldn't believe that neither Amber nor I wanted these "Adorable" candlestick holders. I joked about putting real carrots in to make it more festive, but that was that. Well, apparently Amber got them home and did put real carrots in them (and dipped them in lighter fluid, which CANNOT be safe!!!) and lit them up for a great gag picture for my blog. I love you sis, you know how to keep things lively! (But I think I need to change my password!)

4 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

I was dying laughing when I saw the "Carrot" candlestick holders. What a funny post...even funnier that it was your sis that posted it. I also love the fun day in the water. Don't you just love your kids' cute little bums.

THE TAASE'S said...

That was HILARIOUS! Amber is a HOOT! After reading that blog I did look at you in a different light...LOL...back to the old light now though. Oh, and Ash...it's 3:11 a.m. and I just now got my internet up and running. I sent you a text around 12:20 telling you how I hadn't been able to see the pix yet because of comp problems. HOwever, I am DYING now that I got the internet working and I cannot for the life of me find our pix. Am I retarded and not looking in the right place. You said your photo blog right? Can't find it, but by the way...How friggin cute is your photoblog? LOVE IT! Holla back at your girl when you get a minute.

Tafi

Brandis said...

I thought it was hilarious and that it didn't seem too out of character for you, actually. I guess you & your sister must be kindred spirits. :)

Boyce said...

OK...THAT was funny! You go Amber. Ashley I'm glad you have a sister to keep you in line and put you in your place once in a while. How are you? I love reading your blog. I have one too and its finally up to date. Feel free to peruse! http://boyce76.blogspot.com