Utah Part two: fun in the snow...sort of!

Well, I am having a hard time uploading too many pictures here on vacation, but these are two cute ones. We did end up playing in the snow today (Moms always win!!!) but Jaxon was having a tough day. Not near enough sleep yesterday on our travel day, and his darn gloves wouldnt stay on. He loved being pulled in the sled, but only if he had his pacifier! He loved to throw snow, but we had to stop every minute or two to warm up his hands since we couldn't seem to figure out the gloves, and when we left, he was screaming bloody murder, which contined until he was in the tub...all in all a good day I'd say!


Oh how I love this Handsome devil!


I love this Handsome devil too!!!

7 comments:

The Hoopers said...

How FUN!! I wish we'd get snow here.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Looks like you had as much fun as we did this weekend...minus the crying and the pacifiers. I'm glad it snowed for you! So, we never did decide what we are going to do together. What is your schedule today? Had you planned on driving up to Salt Lake at all? Let us know!

molly said...

Too fun, I am jealous you guys get to enjoy the snow! Play in it for me, and have a wonderful trip!

Colburns said...

Hope you are having a blast!

Hope said...

what part of utah are you visiting?

THE TAASE'S said...

Yea the pictures are working! I checked earlier today and was sad that I couldn't see your cute pictures. Looks like Jaxon and his Daddy were enjoying the snow. WHen do we get to see a pix of you enjoying it? Hope you have a great vacation, looks like you're already off to a great start. Oh and don't forget bring some snow home for me;0P

Jen and Bryan said...

ok, seriously, cutest picture of Jaxon EVER!