Utah part one: Jaxon meets snow, Jaxon eats snow!

Here are a couple cute photos from our first 20 minutes in Utah. Thank you for everyone who prayed vigorously for snow, becuase Provo got about 8 inches!!! YES!!! Jaxon loves it, and sobbed all night last night that we wouldnt let him go back out. Today is Sunday so we are not sure how much playing outside we are going to do... I am itching to pull Jaxon on the sled papa bought especially for him and left at the Condo..but Dave is not sure it is appropriate Sunday behavior....I'm all for using the "Rules don't count on Vacation" rule...but time will tell!



1 comment:

Brandis said...

Jaxon looks like he's enjoying the snow. I love the snow eating thing. I asked Ashtyn what she wanted for Christmas the other day and she informed me that she wants to eat snow for Christmas. Kind of random but I guess snow is a novelty for these Arizona kids. :)