Man oh man!

Well, a week of non blogging is due in part to 2 factors- the internet connection was down forever!!!! and Jaxon and Dave are both sick! I don't feel so well myself, but in playing the role of "mother," that doesnt really matter does it? I don't mean for that to sound bitter, seriously, its just true! My boys are sick, who will take care of them if not me??? Jaxon can't stop coughing (3 days), has had terrible Diahrea (sp?)for about 2 weeks, and has been crying and laying around on us for about 3 days now. I'm pretty sure Dave has the flu. He doesn't get sick very often, but when he does, boy is he out! He had a temp of 102 last night, and he thought for sure he was on the verge of death. Knowing otherwise, I just gave him Niquil and sent him to bed at 6pm, where he stayed the rest of the evening and night! Being the hard worker that he is, he still got up and went to work today, becuase he hadn't taken the day off, and didn't want anyone to think he was faking just to prolong his vacation time. Believe me, one look at Dave at work today, and no one will question how he is feeling. As for me, what is there to say? Im a few days away from 29, and that sounds a heck of a lot older than 28! I plan on doing a year in review blog (maybe) but I will say that 2007 was a FANTASTIC YEAR! After pulling out of the post-partum, it was up and up for the Rogers! I look forward to another wonderful year, and am really excited to set new goals and REACH THEM!

1 comment:

THE TAASE'S said...

Oh my goodness, that day in the life of a mother..huh!? I hate it when a child of mine gets sick, but then hate it even more when I get sick too because of course...who takes care of the mommy? Hope you all are healthy now and ready for the New Year. Any exciting plans?