I got Skillz...

I know, I know, its "skills" and that little lesson in spelling, people, leads nicely into the reason for this post. I NEED SOME WORK! Teaching is my skill, but since I have a 2 year old (almost) that I'm not going to put into daycare, that brings me to tutoring! I Have a teaching degree, I know Spalding inside and out (Franklin parents) I am phonetically and whole language trained, and I can tutor from Pre-K, to high school seniors except for AP sciences and Calculus. It's that time of year, and we could use the money, so if you know anyone who needs some extra help, send them my way! (My hourly rate is $30 dollars an hour, which may sound expensive, but it's about half the price of Kumon, Tutor-Time, etc. and their "teachers" are not all teachers, nor does your child/nephew/grandschild get one-on-one time there!) So put the word out and GET ME HIRED!
PS- I would be happy to award a finders bonus! :o)

1 comment:

jckhadlocks said...

I don't know of anyone you could tutor but I was wondering if you would be able to take our pictures on Saturday Morning in the Pecans. I will call you tomorrow 12/19 to verify or to talk to you. But if you get this before then, like tonight, just let me know. I'll email you my cell number. And I'll talk to you soon~