I must be crazy...

Well, I have a crazy (yet very athletic!) friend Marie who has someone convinced me to run... well... "run" the 10K Turkey Trot with her. What was I thinking when I agreed? So between now and Thanksgiving I am going to pass on Step class and get some running in instead. Today I did 5 miles in one hour at the gym. It was DANG HARD, but hey, I'm not dead right? (Thats what Marie said to make me feel better!!!) So It will be a 2-3 mile run, and then a run walk for me, but I will at least be able to say I did it...and then conveniently forget my time if anyone asks!!!!

4 comments:

Papa Clint said...

good luck ashley. i'm sure you'll do great!! malia

little jill said...

I'm a little late, but congrats on the SLR. Missed you at the Halloween Party. There's always next year

Elise said...

Yay-- this is exciting! I just ran my first 10K on Saturday and while it was tough, it wasn't impossible to get through. You'll be awesome! Good luck!

Jason and Kate said...

See you there. You will probably pass me because I hate long runs. Good luck!