Happy Thanksgiving, How do you like your steak?

Yes, I am not at all sad to say that our Thanksgiving did not take the traditional route this year. All Ferrell and Rogers family members except my parents were otherwise occupied with other festivities, and the whole shebang for just the 4 of us was not what sounded like a good time. Too Much prep, too much food, too much time! (Plus to be honest, I'm not all that crazy about Thanksgiving food!) So we made reservations for the 4 adults and Jaxon and had a delicious time at Black Angus! There was no prep. and best of all, no clean up! Jaxon was a perfect little angel all through dinner, and enjoyed his meal of ice and croutons (his choice, not ours!) We all enjoyed the appetizer sampler, salads, steaks, asparagus, and choc. cake for dessert. Thanksgiving is all about family anyway, and 4 of my very favorite people in the world were there, stress free! What more can a girl ask for!
So, I thought I would follow the trend and say something about my blessings-
1. I am ridiculously thankful for Davey J! My man is so wonderful, caring, fun, funny, and SO SO SO SO easy to get along with! (I know you are all thinking that is just what I deserve, because I am also SO easy to get along with...) He is so thoughtful and a great dad. He likes my hair curly (Which it does naturally, so there are major bonus points!) He thinks I look beautiful in my workout clothes, even AFTER I am worked out! He always does the dishes without being asked, and he makes me SO HAPPY!!!!
More to come! Happy Thanksgiving!

(I look out of it because I ran the 10K Turkey trot just before...I don't think Dave has an excuse...)

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! That sounds like a very fun Thanksgiving. Love you lots and am so thankful for your friendship.

Jason and Kate said...

You look so cute! I love your up do. BTW...please warn me if a picture of me will be on the blog.:) I definitely win the prize for looking the weirdest.