Urgent Help Needed!!!

Okay, I do not need an organ transplant, but I do need help! Dave and I are going to a dinner this weekend for one of his clients. When he told me about it two weeks ago he said he was "pretty sure" it was business casual. Well, this week I got a little nervous, and asked him to please call and find out exactly what the dress code is. Well, turns out it is "semi-formal" and it is WEDNESDAY, and I don't have thing to wear!!!! Well, that is not totally true. I have a pair of nice black pants, and also a nice black skirt, and I have nice black shoes. What I do not have is a really nice top. (or a nice dress!) The top and jacket I wore to last years Christmas party do not fit (thankfully to big!!!) and this year's Christmas party is more casual, so I would LOVE not to have to buy anything fancy that I won't wear again. Does anyone have any ideas, or anything I can borrow? I do not need to post my size, anybody that reads this can make a pretty good guess! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
~ASHLEY

5 comments:

Cicily said...

You can borrow my dress I wore for fancy bunko, the plaid one. Or I have a black pant suit that you might fit into that is really cute. Or you can come and check out my closet and see if anything rubs you the right way.

Haleigh said...

Ash- Go over to Forever 21 at the new mall in Gilbert. They have a ton of "fancy" shirts and accessories for dirt cheap. How did the reunion go?

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

I have a shirt and tie you could borrow. Let me know if you are interested.

Jason and Kate said...

agree with the Forever 21 idea. I went there and there are a lot of cute fancy shirts.