"Dream a Little Dream of....A Helicopter???"


I have made a very funny discovery these past few nights. I have been staying up very late reading in bed to finish my twilight series (SO GOOD by the way!!) and Dave just goes to sleep. Well, apparently, Dave talks in his sleep, but not until he is good and gone! I discovered that if I talk to him about whatever he is talking about, I can get him to give me 5-7 sentences before I wake him up to much to continue. We have already had one hilarious experience with this last week, but I have been sworn to secrecy, and Dave made me a pretty sweet deal never to bring it up...anyway...last night at about 1 AM Dave rolled over with his eyes wide open and said "WOW!" I thought he was being sarcastic because he had seen how late it was and that I was still reading, but I said, "What?"
D: I just bought a helicopter!"
A: Really? Where?
D: At a silent Auction.
A: How much did it cost?
D: Free!
A: Where are you going to keep it?
D: I don't know, maybe the garage.
A: Are you going to learn to fly it?
D: Probably not?
A: Can I learn?
D: maybe...
A: What about Jaxon?
D: NO!
A: What about you? (I know I repeated this question, but I was hoping to get more out of him!!!)
D: Yes, probably
A: Wow Dave, thats cool!
D: Yeah...Cool...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

7 comments:

Momma Malia said...

hey ashley. it's clint. i'll make a deal with you...you get dave to do some fantasy trades and you'll be my new best friend.

Jen and Bryan said...

clint's such a dork! LOVED LOVED LOVED Twilight series. Eclipse is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a total Team Edward girl. He's such a babe! :)

ThePalmers said...

Dave talks in his sleep... Brandt just wakes me up about once a week luaghing histarically. I think I would rather have a conversation!

jckhadlocks said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard.. I read it to Jared and he had a good laugh. Hey I think I'm going to get my gym membership at Fitness works. I was wondering how much you pay and how often you go and when. Anyway just let me know. Oh! And we'll definately have to do a double date sometime soon! Promise! Talk to you later..

Cicily said...

That is classic, I would work that in my favor whenever possible. Where are you at in the Twilight series? I just discovered those and I love them. I guess we're some of the last people in the Mormon world to read them.

Heather said...

Hey Ashley! I found your blog through Haleigh's. We saw your parents at Crackers on Friday. Your little boy is so cute!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Hilarious. Layne just yells at me in his sleep. :)