Date night with Kirby!

Saturday night Dave and I, along with his sister Kim and her husband Dustin went to see a little "concert" at Mountain View High. Both of us really like Kirby in all his emmy awarding winning performances (such as Singles Ward, the RM, The Best 2 Years etc) so we thought it would be fun to see him perform. We had a good time, and he was pretty good, but I have to say, his "opening act" Corbin Alred was better! Very folksy, very good. Anyway, this is the first time in I don't know how long that "Date night" has been an actual Date! YEAH FOR KIRBY AND DAVE!!!



1 comment:

Celeste Caldwell said...

Well hello!! Okay I totally didn't know you had a blog...SWEET!! I am still new to figuring this blogging thing out. But you are totally linked up on my site girl...woohoo!! You guys are lookin great!!! Jaxon is a stud!!
Celeste