Time flies

How is it that I have been too busy to write for a week, but now that I have time, I can't think of one interesting thing that has happened in the last week?
Wait, I had my "bunco" (AKA girls night with no bunco involved) on Friday. IT was a lot of prep. but so much fun. We had a buff yoga instructor (not to hard on the eyes if you know what I mean...) come and do an hour of relaxation yoga with us, it was awesome. Then all weekend was youth conference. I got to get up at 5:30 to go help give a face lift to an old park in downtown Mesa...doesn't sound like a lot of fun to work outside for 4 hours in 110 degree heat in jeans (no shorts rule) and a black t-shirt (designed by the youth committee), but it actually was awesome. Its great to see kids pull together and make a big difference. Then mini-classes all day and a swim party Sat. night. Thats about all for us. Jaxon is currently taking a marathon afternoon nap (going over 2 hours) which is a miracle because I thought he was dropping his afternoon nap...it's amazing how as a mother, the strangest things make you smile!

No comments: