PINATA!!!

Come on- Whacking something as hard as you can with a stick- That's ALWAYS FUN! So of course, the pinata was no exception. After all the kids got through twice and it still was not broken, we let the adults take a crack at it. Again, fun was had by all, but no more than me, as I was taking these hilarious pictures-

I'll start out with a couple cute ones of my little man,


and then move into Face close-ups as people hit the pinata. In a lot of the really great ones, the bat was covering too much of the face (ie- all my brothers...) but rest assured....THEY WERE GREAT!!!










I saved the best 4 for last....




...See what I mean?
PS- don't I have the best family for being there for this whole shindig???

3 comments:

fish said...

oh.my.word. that has to be one of THE funniest things i've ever seen. thanks for that!

Marie said...

AWESOME!

ThePalmers said...

That picture did not do my eyeshadow justice... DARN!