The BEST of the BEST!

I think as long as I live, this will stay in my top five pictures of Dave and Jaxon-

My handsome guys were Mario and Luigi for Halloween.  It was not a very original costume...I think I saw about 15 Marios and at least 8 or 9 Luigis at our ward party...but to a 4 year old...that just verifies that he is wearing ONE COOL COSTUME!  He stuck close by his dad all night, becuase you've never seen a boy more proud to be matching with his dad! It seriously brought a tear to my eye more than once!  All night he would say something, then look at Dave, and say, "Right Brudder?" (Still doesn't say his "th")

Jaxon told us that for the rest of his life, he just wants to be Mario for Halloween, we will just need to get him a bigger costume every year.  That's just fine with me, because then Dave can keep wearing his costume... which by the way, I totally put together! The adult Luigi costume was $50, and I said NO WAY! I bought a hat and a mustache for 10 bucks total, found a shirt at Savers, and borrowed the sweet overalls!

Jaxon thought his belly was the funniest thing ever! He would say, "Hey Brudder! Look at my fat belly! How did we get so fat???" I love that the seam and the blow up tube in the front look like a belly button and underwear line.   I wish I would have gotten a picture of his buns in this get-up...he had the biggest wedgie all night because the belly was taking up so much room in the front!






6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

These pictures are the best ever!

Sarah said...

Hilariously cool costumes. I love their mustaches and bellys. Awesome job, Ash.

Brit said...

that is awesome!

Emily Ferrell said...

I love it. How did you get Dave to be in so many pictures? You must have threatened him.

ThePalmers said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!! I would blow one of those up for Jaxons room. What an amazing memory you have saved!

Roger and Stephnie said...

Awesome! We should have done the bellies! I didn't even think of that! It's almost like your husband and son having a little pregnancy photo shoot. Hilarious! Way to go!