The Zoo

Jax and I have zoo passes, but hardly used them this summer for obvious reasons!  Today we had not a thing on the agenda, and that is a rarity!  So we got home from the gym, changed out clothes, and just the two of us headed out.  I sure love my little guy, have I mentioned that lately? I love when we get to do things just the two of us!
So we started the day with an ice pop-


Then on to the tram ride...we didn't last too long on there...


We hopped off to see the lions and tigers, who because of the cool weather were out and about. Jaxon LOVED IT!!!


 I caved and finally gave into a camel ride. It was a tremendous waste of $8... butsometimes you just have to waste $8 and ride a camel with your 4 year old...which is priceless.

 Lastly we stopped by the monkeys... Insert any number of Monkey jokes here- :o)

I am hoping to get out and about to a lot more fun places with Just me and J. The days are passing too quickly, and sooner than I want to admit, I will be sending him off to school...forever. boo.  The thought makes me cry!

2 comments:

The Ferrells said...

What a wonderful day--everyone needs to be able to say they rode a camel!! Loved the pictures--

AnnaMarie said...

Good for you for getting out and doing something fun. I'm sure Jaxon had a great day!