WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

And it's lucky #12- ZB!
She wrote,
"Oh I would love this. My husband is headed for the Army in March and so I'd love to get some for the 2 best boys in my life. They are gorgeous! by the way, I was sent here by Onehm. She deserves to win more than anyone I know!"

Can't think of a better couple of guys to win than a dad headed for the Army! Also....OneHM-you're also a winner for being her contact!!!

HURRAY!! I will get ahold of both of you to get sizes and pattern, and get them in the mail ASAP!

Thanks everyone for playing, and watch for another contest soon!

2 comments:

onehm said...

WAHOO! Yippeee!! I can't WAIT.
And seriously, no one deserves to win more than zb!! :)

ZB said...

This is the coolest thing ever. What a treat for both of us! Onehm called me early in the morning to tell me all about it. You can bet that we'll be spreading the word. Thanks for making my day...no, my month!!