I LOVE VACATION!!!!!

Seriously, I love it. Jax and I are here at the condo in Utah with my parents, and Dave is currently on his flight here....5 hours early..HURRAY!!! It was snowing like crazy yesterday, and had been all day, so it is a winter wonderland here! While I'm SO SO SO glad I don't live in it, we are thrilled that it snowed for our trip! After a trip to Walmart and Big-5 this morning, Jaxon was outfitted head to toe for some serious snow play. (and dang if it's not the cutest thing ever...pictures when I get home) Today is gorgeous and crisp and sunny, and we played outside for 2 hours! I pulled him on a sled, we threw snow balls, made snow angels, and spent the entire last hour "building a fort" ...that will need some serious architectural fortification when Dave gets here! Tonight we will all go out to dinner, and tomorrow we are geared up for a family fun day in the snow.
Saturday my dad and I take the ties to our first Bridal Fair-- I'm super excited! So Dave and Jaxon will get some good bonding time. Then Dave leaves Sunday, but I have Monday and Tuesday filled with fun get togethers with old friends.
Did I mention I love vacation?
(our fort looks almost exactly like this...I swear...)

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

SO much fun! Can't wait to hear all about the show and see the photos!