The Boss and Bee Stings

( imagine Jaxon being reprimanded...don't remember what for...)
M: "Do you understand???"
J: "YES! I understand! I'm THE BOSS of understanding!"
M: "What am I the boss of?"
J: "You're the boss of putting me in time out!"
..."Oh yeah, and I'm the boss of spilling EVERYTHING...and your the boss of making cookies with me....but I still get to help stir!"

And I got stung by a bee this morning, right on the big toe. I was actually kind of excited, because my sister is petrified of bees, and is ingraining the terror in her children, so I was excited to show her that I only got a little welt, and didn't die...even a little.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome.
Jaxon sees the world in such a special way. Thanks for sharing his viewpoint with us.

I wonder what my kids would say I'm the boss of.