Sorry I'm lame...but Jaxon is funny!

Yes, another Jaxon post. If you're already bored, please, stop reading.

Today we took Jaxon to his first Diamondbacks game! He loved the build up, and didn't mind the game too much either. He mostly enjoyed "looking for treats" that he didn't eat (ice cream and cotton candy) but he did eat half a bag of grapes and 3 baggies of apple slices...go figure.
Anyway, he said some funny things today that I didn't want to forget.

#1. We were watching this cool ball-machine at the D-backs entrance. It's a twisty-turny ball maze and the balls do all sorts of neat jumps, flips, slides etc. There is one place where the balls fall into a big metal "drum" and roll and roll around and around before they fall through the hole at the bottom. I held Jaxon up and said,
"Look at those balls! Isn't that cool?"
and he said, "Yeah mom, I'm really impressed with those balls!"
"REALLY IMPRESSED"????

#2 Then after we got home he begged for a bowl of cereal- a type that I KNOW he doesn't like. I finally gave in and poured him a bowl. After 1 bite he got down and said,
"I'm all done!"
Me: "No you're not! You just started!"
Jax: "Yes I am! That cereal is Faulty!"
Me: "Uh, it's what?"
Jax: "It's FAULTY!"
Me: "Okay then, What does 'faulty' mean?"
Jax: "It means I don't like it and I'M DONE!"

And let's be serious, no one can be expected to eat faulty cereal!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome.
Seriously, Jaxon has an impressive vocabulary.
I love him.
You're doing a fabulous job. And I love Jaxon posts. He really is funny.

Celeste Caldwell said...

HA HA!! Where does he come up with these things?!? Faulty..LOL!! Great post!

Brit said...

wow, I am really impressed with this child's vocabulary! Yours must be a house of intellect. I can only imagine the dinner table conversations, well actually I guess I don't have to imagine them cause you share them with us. THanks!

Marie said...

I'm very impressed! I can't even pull out that kind of vocabulary!

The Hoopers said...

I love it! What a little smartie pants.