Overheard-

(For those of you who hate posts about other people's kids and the "cute" things they say...sorry, it is really the only thing that is interesting in our lives right now-)

"In the name of the 100 acre woods, I capture you!"

"Mom, This is a berry difficult job you gave me!"

"Mom, who were you talking to at the zoo?"
"A monkey"
"Mom, you weren't talking to a monkey, dat's rediculous!"

(sitting at a calm quiet dinner together as a family-)
"Mom! Dad! This is PANDAMONIUM!" (thank you Aunt Nena for this sweet addition to his vocabulary!)

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Those are funny. ;) Good thing you have him to keep you entertained.

Brit said...

luv it!

Lindsay Jones said...

since our computer was taken, I have gotten soooo behind on checking out everyones blogs! Your trip to China sounds incredible!!! I never thought I would care to visit there but after reading this I think it would be awesome!!!

The Ferrells said...

Why haven't you emailed Jaxon to us. We miss him so much!! He would love a day with us--

Sarah said...

My absolute favorite is the 100 acre wood quote.
That's so very awesome.
Thanks for sharing.