One Week and COUNTING!!!

I think I have everything I need...stomach meds, long johns, 50 things my parents have asked me to bring that they can't find in China (including 400 fortune cookies...does that seem ironic to anyone else???), my passport, my visa, and a large empty suitcase to fill with awesome shopping finds!! I am getting really excited for my trip, and every day makes it just a little more real!

Here are a few pictures to set "the mood!" My mom sent these darling outfits to the little ones in the family and asked me to take a few pictures and bring some with me so she can show all of her students.

This first one- seriously? That pose, what is that? Captain America...err...China?


Katie- the fastest toddler in the West (For one more week, then she will be the fasted toddler in Wisconsin again,...BOO HOO!!!) I promise, this is about the only picture where she is not just a pink and white streak!


Jonathan- you name the time and the place, he will be there posing for his shot- he loves the camera, and the camera loves him!

One for the Road...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, how exciting. Only one week to go!
Those pictures and the outfits are absolutely fabulous.
I love Jaxon's first pose. He does look like a superhero.
Thanks for sharing.

Marie said...

Can't believe you leave in a week, and can't believe you get to go to China - how awesome!!! Love the pics of Dave and Jax in the backyard.

Lindsay Jones said...

how fun! Those are just darling!

AnnaMarie said...

Awesome pics. How funny!

Kimberly said...

Fortune cookies? That is really surprising. Wow! What amazing parents to treat you all to trip to China. Very special.

Flaherty Fam said...

Those are outfits are so cute and I love Jaxon's pose. Wow, China is going to be such an amazing trip and experience.

Michelle said...

China!? What a neat opportunity! Have a blast, and a safe trip, and don't get any wierd parasites from sushi!